Thursday, April 7, 2011

Game Day

It's game day for Meon. Spring is in the air and I am ready for some baseball, football or if I did not have to see the Butler / UConn game again, I'll even take some more basketball.  Since it's game day, I'm on my way to getting my shop up and running like a successful SEC football program.  I'm getting serious about bringing you the best products to show your school colors!

Spring in the South equals Rain!
Stay dry under this cute polka-dot parisol. You can even personalize it!
You don't have to bleed Crimson and White to appreciate this cute little thing, it's also available in Blue & White, Navy & White, Purple & Gold, Red & Blue, Blue & Gold, Black & Gold and last but not least Orange & Blue.



Umbrella $20
Monogram $7


Why not just sing in the rain, DANCE!  You'll stay dry with style in these Giddy-Up Rain Boots! These trendy boots will keep you looking and feeling great even when you're splashing through the puddles! Wouldn't these boots look great with your initials or Go Vols!
I've also got them in assorted colors.  Just give me a holla!



Boots $58
Monogram $7


I'll be adding more product in the coming days and be on the lookout for our "official" website!
Feel free to tell your "Momma and 'Em" about us!



No comments:

Post a Comment